Bruce resides in Roxbury Township NJ. He has been helping people build and maximize wealth, utilizing a strategic approach in the planning process. He is President of Bristol Financial Services and is closely associated with Northeast Planning Corporation. With this strong association, Bruce has been helping business owners and individuals successfully plan for their future.
Bruce follows a highly strategic approach in the planning process which enables him to assist his individual and business clients effectively.
His planning process provides a clear understanding of various financial alternatives and their outcomes for his clients. The process includes specific next steps and recommendations, followed by his professional assistance in their implementation.
Bruce keeps active networking with other professionals, clients, and acquaintances to continuously gather additional and updated information to further benefit the clients he serves.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Drew University
Graduate Certificate, New York University
Chartered Financial Consultant, American College
Chartered Life Underwriter, American College
Membership in Professional and Civic Organizations
- President, Roxbury Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, Administrative Council – Stanhope United Methodist Church
- Cub Master – Cub Scout Troop 188
- Chairman, Alumni Development Committee- Drew University
- Chairman, Troop Committee-Boy Scout Troop 188
- Real Estate Award Committee- March of Dimes
- Business person of the Year, Roxbury Chamber of Commerce
- Distinguished Service Award, Sprow Memorial Foundation, Roxbury Township
- Million Dollar Round Table – National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- The Guardian Leaders’ Club Qualifier
- The Guardian Presidential Citation Award Recipient
- Alumni Service Award- Drew University
Bristol Financial Services
410 Route 10 suite 212
Ledgewood, NJ 07852
P: 973.927.0242 F: 973.927.2264
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities